Telecom IndustriesTelecom companies face a unique set of challenges that stem from technology trends and customer demands. The convergence of applications, networks or content like voice, video and data in this new-age information super highway has become the next path-breaking move in core mass-market technology providing single connectivity and integrated user experience.
We understand the implications of this on your business. Therefore, our solutions help you identify and address the challenges and opportunities created by convergence.
- Success in a business environment is characterized by the ability to adapt to the changing profile and higher user expectations on the one hand and a rapidly changing technology environment on the other.
- Telecom service providers are facing tremendous challenges on improving profit margins, falling ARPU’s, high customer churn, fierce competition, customer experience, maintaining QoS, demand for new services and bundles, and heavy investments for network transformation.
- At the same time, fast-paced innovation, advent of next generation wireless technology (LTE/Wimax), converged networks, competition from new entrants and demand for end-to-end managed services from service providers is putting immense pressure on telecom equipment vendors.
What WebX Provides
- WebxSolutions and service offerings address the entire landscape of telecom equipment vendors and telecom service providers including R&D, consulting, operations and Enterprise IT. Our consultants bring in a wealth of knowledge and experience of the telecommunications industry ecosystem by virtue of engaging with the world’s leading equipment vendors and service providers.
- We partner with you to build and implement innovative strategies and solutions to help you remain competitive, improve processes and infrastructure, and transform the way you conduct business.
- Our labs (IPTV, OSS / BSS, VAS & SDP, Nozomi - next-generation Wireless Innovation, etc.) build competency, develop innovative models and conduct experiments in wireless networks.
Partnering with us will enable you to realize the following benefits:
- Accelerated product innovation by leveraging our CoEs and Co-Innovation Network (COIN™)
- Reduced time-to-market through our best-in-class solution accelerators, ready-to-access proprietary frameworks and platform solutions
- Optimized operational costs through right-sourcing, service bundling and landscape rationalization
- Increased ability to remain competitive in the next-generation communications marketplace
- Realization of superior customer satisfaction through our proven process transformation capabilities
- Improved global reach with customers being served more effectively through our Global Network Delivery Model™ (GNDM™)