Finance & Banking IndustriesWebX specializes in providing Technology and Consulting services to the BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance) enterprises across the globe.
Our technology consultants have deployed and are implementing solutions for BFSI enterprises in Internet Solutions, Payment Services and Business Intelligence (BI). Our business consultants have extensive experience in Insurance, Corporate Banking, Stock Market and Fraud & Risk Management.
Our Industry Offerings
- Consumer Lending:
The solution enables transformation of the lending function. We leverage rich experience in executing service consolidation and outsourcing programs for leading financial institutions to help you define and implement a comprehensive approach to consumer lending.
- System Integration
- Package Selection
The solution combines consulting frameworks, toolkits, reference models, methodologies and best practices to assist large lending transformation programs such as:
- Assistance in project vision definition and roadmap creation
- Business process re-engineering of end-to-end lending processes, from origination through post-closing and servicing
- Architecture assessment and scenario-based evaluation
- Evaluation of technologies and platforms for Loan Origination, Imaging, Business Process Management and Rules
- Implementation of the latest technologies through robust consulting methodologies and tools
- Systems integration and large-scale development of Loan Origination systems
- Business Process Outsourcing advisory and implementation of large BPO programs including transition management
Credit Risk ManagementCredit Risk Management solution leverages our technical expertise and industry-best practices to offer clients a comprehensive and modular solution. It includes components that can be customized to your business and technology context:
- Implementation framework
- Business case development tool defines approach to credit risk management for opt-in banks (Advanced Internal Ratings Based - AIRB vs. Others)
- Data requirements for various exposure types to estimate AIRB credit capital
- Technical and Functional requirements along with Data Model
- Report Templates
- Approach to credit risk estimation for trading book exposures - Provides a structured approach to combine market to estimate counterparty credit risk for various trading book exposures including derivative instruments
The solution helps enterprises build their own models and deploy them with minimum time and effort. It offers the following benefits:
- Simple customizability
- Robust platform
- Non-central ownership of various modules
Data Quality ManagementWe offer Data Quality Management (DQM) solutions that help you consolidate and streamline data. Specifically, the solution ensures that your data is:
- Available when required - The right person will have access to data when needed and the data will be ready for use by the authorized person
- Reliable - Data generated by your systems is trusted by stakeholders such as clients, regulatory authorities and employees
- Correct - Data adheres to all business rules
- Monitored actively on an ongoing basis to maintain its quality
One Point Account Opening SolutionThe solution helps financial services firms reduce the time taken to open accounts and save substantial costs by streamlining processes.
Our flexible and modular solution offers cross-product and cross-channel integration capabilities. It can be customized to integrate with your existing systems and plug functional gaps, if any. Extensive use of pre-defined fields and rules across different product categories ensures prompt customization and offers a better alternative to a solution developed from the ground up.
- Centralized solution - Leverages industry best practices to streamline account opening processes across products/channels
- Ready-made components - Ensures customization and prompt integration into your existing systems with components for various functional modules, databases and interfaces.
- In-built business process models - Enables analysis of gaps in existing processes.
- End-to-end collection